DMYF-1000 Curbstone making machine

更新:2018/3/27 16:21:51      点击:
  • 品牌:   Yufeng
  • 型号:   DMYF-1000
  • 市场价:    元
  • 优惠价:    元 (已有 0 人购买)
  • 在线订购
产品介绍

DMYF-1000 Curbstone making machine  

Name: Curbstone making machine 

Mold: DMYF1000

1. No need pallet

2. Hydraulic Demoulding

3. Smaller volume, higher output.

4.  Good after sale service.

US$23700.00

Technical data

Rated power

26.5KW

Max. pressure

460T

Cycle time

25-30s

Electrical source

380V/50Hz

Mold box size

1000X600mm

Total weight

8500kg

Overall dimension

2300*2900*3000mm

Product

Pcs/mold

Pcs/8hours

Standard brick

240*115*53

14

9600

Holland brick

200*100*60

18

14400

Paving brick

250*250*40

6

5600

Notice:

1. Warranty: One year.

2. Delivery time: within three weeks after received deposit.

3. Payment term: 30% pay in advance, the rest 70% pay to us before shipment.

Shipped in 20’GP container


更多产品